Friday, July 29, 2011

A Splash of Summer

In the little time I've been home this summer, I've loved being with family. Here's a couple shots. I love shooting kids, especially in their natural and favorite environments. My cousins love water. It wouldn't surprise me if they were part fish! My sister loves being in the pool too. I'm lucky to have such wonderful family who put up with the constant click of my camera. :)

I adore how much is going on in this shot. The chaos of a beautiful summer day. (: 


My cute little cousins. (: 


I love the angle! 


My adorable sister and her boyfriend (looking forward to doing a couple shoot with them in the next weeks!).







I couldn't resist adding these pictures from a walk I took around where I work a few weeks ago. (: Also part of my summer! 




Since these weren't posed portraits, I'd still like to hear ideas. :)  Also! I just added a place for you to enter your email and follow me. :) Please do! And share! I can't wait to learn! 

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are awesome. Can't wait to see more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't wait to do all the shoots when I'm home!

    ReplyDelete